Creatures of Myth
Welcome to Creatures of Myth. Won't you join us...?

Creatures of Myth

Join the creatures of darkness as they go on the prowl. Will you be overpowered or emerge as victor?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Deserted Drow Village

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Deserted Drow Village   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:04 am

I spend most of my time here, in this hut, alone, now. Not many people pass through this part of the wilderness. I'm surrounded by countless abandoned building that my ancestors constructed. 1,500 years of ingenuity and hard work, gone completely to waste.

It's like after everyone found out about my past, their views changed suddenly, and the Or'Zhovia name became a curse.

But I am the person I am due to my past.

*Stands up and walks to window*

My childhood wasn't very pleasnt, and I believe it had a big impact on my life decisions.

*Flashback*

"Being a male in the matriarchal drow society, I suffered considerable abuse at the hands of my family, particularly my eldest sister Briza, in the first sixteen years of my life. My first ten years were spent as a page prince in the care of My sister Vierna; though she was far from kind, in my later years I would recall some affection for her, stemming from the fact that we shared paternity through Zaknafein."

"As a child, I displayed amazing reflexes and coordination. Consequently, Zaknafein was able to persuade Malice that I should become a warrior, instead of replacing Nalfein as the house wizard. Thus, at the age of sixteen, I began my weapons training. I began learning the skills that would lead him to become one of the most formidable swordsmen in both the Underdark, and Faerûn."

"At twenty years of age, I went to the Academy, specifically Melee-Magthere, Menzoberranzan's warrior academy, where I excelled in his studies despite my resistance to the attempted brainwashing by the masters of the academy. When it was clear that there were none in my class who could beat me, the masters of the academy matched me against students three years above myself. I defeated that class easily. My time at the academy would have been perfect (by Drow standards) except for the graduation ceremony, where I disgraced myself by refusing to take part in an orgy, refusing the advances of two high priestesses, one of them my sister, Vierna, and damning Lolth. Vierna, angered by my defiance, showed me what happened to those who defied the Spider Queen: she took me to a drider's lair. She started to leave me there, but changed her mind, believing that death by drider would be too merciful. She threatened to turn me into one of the hideous creatures if she heard of any more defiance from me."

"I graduated with honors, even though I did not participate in the ceremony. I believed that no one really noticed my absence from the ceremony because the others were wrapped up in the moment..."

*Flashback End*

This is probably where it all began. My sister attempting to kill me because i refused to have an orgy with her and another high priestess.

Well, thats just the beginning of my story.

If you've got time, i'd love to tell you more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epforums.org/member.php?95842-The-Worm

Deserted Drow Village
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1