Creatures of Myth
Welcome to Creatures of Myth. Won't you join us...?

Creatures of Myth

Join the creatures of darkness as they go on the prowl. Will you be overpowered or emerge as victor?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Town Square

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lavania Iulian
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Iulian Family

PostSubject: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:19 am

I walk through the town, eyes downcast and deep in thought. Two more times, that's all. She promised that... Lost in thought, I don't notice when I bump into a nearby man. "Hey!" he calls, turning towards me angrily. He grabs my wrist, yanking me around. "You'd better apologize." I glare at him. "Release my wrist, now." He bears his fangs at me, smirking. "You're the one that bumped into me. So you'd better apologize." His smirk widens as he leans down towards me. "Of course, I don't mind if you wanna say sorry with your body, sexy." His reaches down, gripping my ass. Revolted and furious, I reach down gripping the hand on my butt. "Take your filthy hands off me," I order, springing flames to life to singe his hand. He rips away from me, clutching his burned hand. I pull up my own singed hand, staring at the 3rd degree burns incredulously. What the...? "That hurts!" He yells, reaching out with his opposite hand, grabbing a handle of my hard. I try to rip off his arm, but find myself unable to. Instead, I am dragged along helplessly behind him. "You're gonna pay."

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com
Drake Fane
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Fane Family

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:33 am

I'm slowly walking up to the very center of the town square when I hear signs of a struggle. I stop in my tracks for a moment, listening. Out of the corner of my eye I see you, being hauled off. I appear in front of the man, making him stagger backward slightly. "Excuse me, but what are you doing to this young lady?" He looks at me for a moment in disgust before saying, "This whore ran into me and burned my hand!" I chuckle and he gives me a strange look. "Well, that woman is my wife, and I'd appreciate it if you'd let go of her arm," I say sternly."Fuck you. This pretty little dame's mine now." I grab him by the throat and hold him up as far as my arm reaches just as he finishes his sentence and you fall to the ground as he lets go of you. "I don't think you came here today wanting to die, did you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 am

"Take your fucking hands off me!" he bellows, kicking at your jaw. I stagger up to my feet, cradling my burned arm in my opposite hand. God, this hurts so much! It is all I can do not to scream in agony.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 am

I easily dodge while still keeping my grip intact. "Listen commoner, I'm going to release you. When I do, I expect you to walk away. If you don't, I will have to kill you. Understand?" My anger is building and my eyes flash blood red as I say this. "One. Two. Three." My grip loosens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:57 am

He falls to the ground, scared by your overbearing aura. He turns, glaring at me. "This isn't over, not by a long shot." I turn my head, meaning to ignore him when my eyes flash again. I turn back to him, outstretching my arm as a flame shoots from it, engulfing his entire body. He screams in pain for a few minutes before collapsing and burning to death on the ground. My eyes return to normal and my arm drops, completely burned from the base of my shoulder down. It hangs limply against my side.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 am

I crouch down to you, looking into your eyes as I say, "I know what you're doing Lavania. I told you that you don't have to stoop down to this level and you disregarded me. I stand up, and look away from you to the burned body at my feet. "The sad thing is I thought you'd believe in what I said." My voice has a hint of anguish in it. I look back to you, then to your arm. I hold my hand out above it and a small circle of water begins to spin within my palm. I hold it over your arm for a few minutes and soon it is healed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:14 am

"But she's a bullheaded idiot that doesn't listen to reason." Eva walks up from behind the two of us, staring at me disapprovingly. "You understand now, Lavania? You have no control anymore. They more you become human to more your body is going to reject you." "I don't care," I tell both of you. "You're going to die!" She snaps, openly glaring at me. "I won't." I say in response. She turns to you. "Please explain to her she is going to die if she keeps this up. She doesn't seem to understand what I'm saying."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:21 am

I have my back turned to you both, not wanting to look at either of you. "Why should I? Its not like she listens to me either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:59 pm

"That's not it, Drake!" I cry turning and gripping the back of your shirt. "I just...I can't take it anymore! At first, I thought I could handle it, but I can't." I press my forehead against your back. "I want to be a mother. I want a child to call my own. I see so many others sharing the type of connection that I long for. I want to be able to pick up my child and be the only one able to comfort it. I want you to be able to raise your son. I can't do that if I remain this way. Something has to give." Eva steps forward, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Lavania, that won't happen if you die..." "I have to try! I have to..." I grip your shirt tighter. "So please, Drake...forgive me for being an idiot and disregarding your wishes...please, stay by my side.." Tears openly flow down my face, but instead of being bloody red, they are clear.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:53 pm

I turn and hesitate a moment before embracing you in a hug. I rub your back as I say, "I'm sorry Lavania. I'm sorry you didn't believe in my opinion. But I'm even more sorry that I wasn't more supportive of you. I glance at Eva, who gives me a smug look. I ignore it and continue: "I'll be with you. Through whatever decision you choose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:46 am

"Idiots.." she mumbles, shaking her head. I hug you back tightly. "Thank you." I turn to face Eva. "Will you help me or not?" "Fine!" She grumbles, throwing up her hands in defeat. "Don't be upset with me when you die though." She turns, stalking off. I move to follow her when I feel someone tug on my pants pocket. I turn to see a little vampire. girl, looking up at me teary eyed. "I can't find my mommy," she cries. I crouch down, stroking her hair. "Don't worry, I'll help you search." I glance up at you. "Go on home, I'll just be a minute here, then I'll meet you there."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:02 am

I crouch down to the little girl and wave, a smile on my face. "Hi I'm Drake." She scurries to get behind you slightly then speaks. "I...I'm Rose." I continue to look at her, knowing why she's a little scared. "Ok, Rose. This nice lady's gonna help you find your mommy okay?" She nods slowly and I stand up. "She almost reminds me of you." I smile at you and turn to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 am

"Now, where do you remember last seeing her?" I ask, still crouched. She turns, pointing in the opposite direction. "Over that way." I take her hand, rising up and leading her forward. "I think she was going down that street." Rose says, pointing to a turn. I nod, taking her there, but it's just a dead-end alley. "Rose, what's..?" I'm cut off mid sentence as her claws rip a whole through my stomach. She pulls out her hand, letting me drop to the ground, coughing up blood. She hovers above me in her true form, that of a young woman, licking my blood from her hand. "That was for killing my fledgling." The scent of my blood hovers through the air, drawing in attention.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:30 am

I catch a strong, familiar scent as I make my way back home. "Lavania..." I quickly make my way back to the scent and see a crowd gathered in my path. They are all cheering and clapping. I push through, expecting the worst. As I make my way through the large crowd I catch a glimpse of your blood soaked body on the pavement. I rush to your side, wishing you would open your eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 am

Before you can reach me, a gush of wind pushes you back, forcing you away. "Now, now. This is my bounty for the taking." The woman stands behind the barrier, smirking. "Let me properly introduce myself. Rose Emiliana, fifth daughter of the Emiliana pureblood." The crowd stares at you, beginning to whisper. "Isn't that Fane..?" "Then the woman must be Iulian." "She was taken out so easily." I hot headed blond steps forward, raising up his hand which is engulfed by a flame. "They'll pay a high price for your head, Fane." Shouts rise up as more vampires step forward, intending to fight you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:55 am

I appear out of the crowd and end up a slight distance away. I place my hands up, wanting them to stop. "There's no need for fighting. We can all settle this like decent people."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:59 am

"Just like a coward!" One of them shouts, lunging towards your back. Eva appears behind you, sending a drop kick to the top of his head, smashing it into the ground. "Damn insolent fledglings." The crowd surges forward, the blond flame wielder leading them.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 am

"Fuck it. If they want a fight, they've got it." I dash forward at high speed, sending my fist directly into the blonde's abdomen, making him fly backward into a group of his own men. A group of four suddenly surrounds me and I smirk, waiting for their attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 am

One of them slams their hands into the ground, sending dirt and mud flying in every direction, and collapses the ground underneath your feet. The second one lunges at you, claws outstretched. Rose stares at you from behind the wall. "Magnificent." I press my fingers into the ground, barely managing to pull myself onto my knees. She notices this and walks over, kicking my jaw and knocking me back against the wall. She brings her foot forward, slamming it onto the wound and twisting it. Blood gushes out in response and I cough more up, fighting off slipping unconscious.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:19 am

I jump skyward and force a strong gust of wind out of my palm while in mid air, forcing the mud back at him. I begin to shoot medium-sized fireballs out of my free hand at various attackers. Through all of this I take quick glances at you, wishing I could get to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 am

I chuckle, despite the pain in my body ordering my against it. "You aristocrats think you're so powerful." She grits her teeth, delivering a punch to my face, knocking it sideways. "What did you say, you bitch!" I reach out, grabbing her arm. "Know your place.." I lift my head, red tinged eyes blazing. "You brat!" Ice explodes from my arm, impaling her through the hands, legs and stomach. Her wall falls as she loses consciousness. My arm falls limply to my side, bleeding from the gapping wounds caused by ice shards. Eva rushes over, placing her hands against my stomach immediately.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:40 am

I speed through the crowd to get to you. I crouch by your side and block out everyone else by surrounding us with walls of Earth. Its dark so I illuminate the space with a fireball in my hand. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 am

Eva gives you a pointed look before turning back to me. "Damn it, why isn't this healing?" "Drake.." Your name leaves my lips in barely a whisper as I drag my fingers towards your hand. Eva leans back, looking at you worriedly. "Make a choice. Bite her now and change her back, hoping the hell she survives the transformation or let me turn her human, and hope to hell she doesn't die from blood loss before I can heal her. It's your call."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:03 am

I stand up, my mind racing, thoughts of how the future could play out based on my decision come flashing in tiny segments. I turn my back on you both once again, and place my hand on the wall out of anger. "Make her human..." My eyes are shut tight in anguish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:11 am

She gulps, turning back to me. "I was hoping you wouldn't make that decision." She places her hands against my cheeks, pressing my forehead against hers. A golden aura appears around us and with a flash it disappears. She quickly grabs me, laying me flat on my back. "Drake, I need your help. Hold her down." I whimper in pain, digging my nails into the dirt as sweat beads on my forehead. "I'm sorry, Lav." Eva whispers, before she presses her flame engulfed hands over my skin, attempting to burn the wounds closed. I scream in agony, thrashing.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:14 am

I grab hold of your shoulders to pin you down, suspending most of your movement. "Think this will Eva?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 am

She can barely hear you over my agonized shrieks, but shoots you a glare all the same. After a few moments the flames dissapate and I lie there, whimpering in pain. She reaches out, stroking my hair. "It'll be okay, Lavania." "Who are you people?" I sob in choked out breaths. "Why are you hurting me?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:25 am

I stagger backward, my eyes wide. I grab my hair as if to pull it out, however not a strand falls. I try to compose myself as I say, "I'm your husband, Lavania. Its me, Drake. You don't remember me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:30 am

I open my mouth to say something when Eva places a hand to my forehead. "Sleep," she commands softly. My eyes lull before I lose consciousness. She crouches down, picking me up in her arms and standing. "So me to your house."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I walk through the dusty main road, ignoring the vendors that stand eagerly outside their shop doors, trying to usher me inside. I stare down at the ground, one hand in the pocket of my shorts. As I walk, I accidently bump into someone. "Sorry," I say. "I wasn't paying attention." I look over at the man, who glares at me in response. "You're damn right," he snarls, reaching out to grab the front of my shirt. "How are you gonna repay me?" He asks, staring pointedly down at my chest.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:07 pm

"How about by not killing you?" I jam my foot into his stomach, knocking him back. In the next second I deliver a side blow to his neck, sending him toppling to the ground, out cold. "Stupid fledglings." I turn, hands never leaving my pocket and continue on my way. As I walk by another shop, the ancient writing on it catches my eye. I turn, walking inside curiously.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   

Back to top Go down

Town Square
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1