Creatures of Myth
Welcome to Creatures of Myth. Won't you join us...?

Creatures of Myth

Join the creatures of darkness as they go on the prowl. Will you be overpowered or emerge as victor?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Fane
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Fane Family

PostSubject: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:30 am

I sit at the end of the bar, my head down, staring into the red liquid in my glass. I unconsciously slide my finger around the brim of the cup gently. I suddenly sit upright and look around the bar. Its empty save for me, the bartender and a few groups of people. I smirk as I hear a loud smack and the forceful opening of the entrance door. "Another jackass hitting on the first girl he sees. When will they learn..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Iulian Family

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am

You feel a hand slide across your back. "If you spend anymore time here I may get jealous." I lean back against the bar, my heels clacking against the wooden floor.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am

"There's no need for that Lavania." I smile at you. My eyes get a little wider as I realize what you're wearing. "Oh. Who are we getting dolled up for?" My mouth forms a slight smirk as I look into your eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 am

I laugh slightly, turning to place my elbow on the bar and leaning my cheek against my palm. "Well, there's this guy...I think he's pretty into me." I gently walk the fingers of my opposite hand over yours, smiling. "He frequents here a lot. Perhaps you know him?" I pull back my hand, tapping the bar. The bartender tilts his head back in acknowledgement, then continues cleaning the glass in his hand.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:00 am

"That depends. Is he a good looking, loveable, and an all-around great guy?"I turn as I smile and motion for the bartender. He rushes to refill my glass and as he does so I spin slightly in the stool to face you completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:06 am

I slip my fingers around your glass, picking it up before you have the chance to and take a sip from it. The red stains my lips like a lipstick. I lean my back against the bar again, crossing my arms over one another. "He's something, that's for sure." I flash you a flirty smile, brushing my hair off my neck seductively.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:20 am

"I totally agree." I laugh just before I grab the glass and take a sip, thinking of the touch of your lips. My eyes flash two red for a split second, but return just as soon as they appeared. "Someone has caught my eye as well. She has beautiful flowing hair, magical eyes, and a very cute smile. Maybe you know her too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 am

I give a small giggle, leaning forward so that my lips hover just above your ear. "Be careful. I may have to rip out her throat," I whisper, my words velvety and cold at the same time. My eyes flash a deep red for a split second before I lean back, the smile never leaving my face.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 am

"You shouldn't do that. She wouldn't be as magnificent then..." I stand up, looking at you all the while. I haven't had a meal in quite a while. Would you like to accompany me?" I look to the bartender and he gives a knowing nod. I hold out my hand, waiting on your reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:54 am

I smile and reach out to take your hand, but another girl beats me to it, wrapping her arms around your neck. "Drake, darling! I missed you so much!" She pulls back slightly, shaking her hair from her neck to reveal two puncture marks. "The bite marks are starting to wear off." I raise an eyebrow in question. She turns around, finally noticing me, but doesn't release her arms from around your neck. "Oh, is this a friend of yours?" I force a wide smile across my face, barely containing my anger. "Yes, Drake, I don't think you've introduced me to this...woman." The last word leaves my lips in a sneer.

(I couldn't resist. XD)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:07 am

(I wouldn't expect you to. lol)

I look to the random woman then to you, but still with a calm look on my face. The woman grips tighter, making our bodies touch. I feel disgusted and a push her away, backing up into the bar. She looks at me as if this is normal behavior for me. "What are you doing Drake? Aren't you glad to see me?" "I've never met you before in all of my years. And to be honest, I'm not sure I want to. Now please, step aside so we can be on our way, Miss."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:15 am

"Oh, Drake, don't be silly! Don't you remember last night? You said I was your soulmate." She pauses for a moment to giggle about that. "If we vampires have souls, that is. But anyway, we left here together last night." She moves to close the distance between you, but I grab her hair instead, yanking her back with a violent tug. My normally blue eyes flash a blood red. "Touch him again and you'll lose your pretty head," I hiss, bearing my fangs. Your half empty glass on the bar shatters.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 am

As the glass shatters the once awestruck crowd begins to file into the corners of the bar in fear of being hurt. I stare down at her, wondering what was going through her head as she attempted her little stunt. My eyes are blood red and my fangs poke through, I try to suppress them, however. She's violently struggling to get away, but is held in place. I laugh to myself, watching her squirm. "Ha. She's helpless. Maybe she needs to be taught a lesson." I step forward, extracting my claws. I place one claw at the base of her neck. "I'm not going to kill you, lady. That is, as long as you promise not to ever do anything like that again." She nods, sniffling. "Good girl." I slightly scratch her neck and walk toward the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 am

She snivels as I pull her back, running my tongue along her neck over the thin line of blood on her neck. "He may not hurt you, but I made no such promise." I smirk against her neck, giggling softly. "You'll make a nice little meal." I open my mouth, completely exposing my fangs and lean down to plant them into her neck.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:54 am

I turn swiftly as you bite into her, draining her blood slowly. I watch, almost wanting to join in. As you finish I smile to you. "Blood ring." I laugh as I walk up to her almost lifeles body still in your arms. I place a claw under her chin to make her look up to me. "She's right. She didn't promise..." A smirk forms as I continue to stare into her as the light leaves her eyes. I back up and look to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:02 am

I pant heavily as I drop her to the floor, wiping the blood from my mouth. Some off it drips onto my chest from my chin, flowing down onto my dress. "Damn it, this was new too." I pout staring down at the blood on my chest and cleavage. I sigh, rolling my eyes and step over her, taking your arm. "Cardinal rule: Don't bite the hand that allows you to live." I flash you a devilish smile.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:05 am

"Agreed." As we begin to walk out I take my free hand to gently wipe the blood from your chest. "I shouldn't let it go to waste should I?" I smile.

(Btw, where are we going now that you've eaten a nice meal? o_O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:10 am

I laugh softly, reaching up to run my hand through my hair. "That was a nice little snack, but it left a sour taste in my mouth." I nuzzle your arm softly, smiling seductively at you. "Maybe you'll give me a little taste?" I giggle, licking my lips suggestively, making it a point to stare at your neck.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 am

"Maybe a little later." I lick the blood coated finger as I say it. I stare out the door for a second and I suddenly feel lightheaded. I slightly bend over and place my hand on the back of the chair by the door. "Um, do you think we could go back to your place? I think I need to lie down for a bit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 am

"Drake, what's wrong?" I place my hand on your back, concern splayed over my face. "When's the last time you ate? And that drop of blood just now doesn't count."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:27 am

"Uh.. I don't remember..." The lightheaded feeling disperses, and I just stare it you as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 am

I stare at you, the concern never leaving my eyes and lift my hand to your cheek. "Go ahead and make your way home, I'll meet you there soon." I pull back my hand. "I'm going to go find you something to eat." I turn away, making my way out of the bar.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I appear back at the bar, my hands in my pockets. The familiar smell of beer and cigarettes hits me immediately. I disregard it as I glide over to the usual spot and take a seat. The bartender nods directly over to me and slides a glass down from the opposite end. I catch it gracefully, not a drop spilled. I spin in my seat to see that the place is unusually empty save for one small group of 3 other people. Strange. No 'Hey Drake!' or 'How's it going...?' I turn back around, and begin to think of my current situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:51 pm

I appear in the door of the bar, glancing around curiously before making my way past you on the opposite end of the bar, into the closed off section. The bartender seems to ignore my presence, focusing instead on polishing glasses.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:27 pm

I catch your scent but ignore it, thinking you'll say something to me if you have to. I place my elbow on the bar and place my face in my palm. I conjure a small fireball in my hand for no apparent reason, watching as it spins rapidly. The bartender looks at me, a look of fear upon his face. I smirk and delve into his mind. What the hell is he thinking? If he burns this place down I'll have to kill him! I laugh to myself, knowing damn well he won't be able to. I close my fist, the fireball dispersing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:46 pm

An attractive young woman enters the bar shortly after me and stands near the entrance, glancing around curiously. Her scent immediately attracts you, telling you that she's of the fae people. I emerge from the back room, making my way over to her. "I'm glad you could come," I say quietly to her. She nods in response, giving me a soft smile. "You rarely contact me, what's wrong?" "Just go on ahead of me." She nods in response, heading towards the room again. I step forward to follow her, but fall back instead, gripping my throat and leaning against the entrance door. "Damn.."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I immediately appear near you, a concerned look spread across my face. "You okay Lavania?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

I turn my head sharply to face you, genuine surprise covering my face. "Drake..? When did you get here..?" I wince again, gripping my throat as my eyes face a violent red.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm

I give a kiddish shrug. "I got here before you did. I just didn't say anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:33 am

I laugh, slightly, averting my face from you. "I see." I couldn't sense him... I force myself to remove my hands from my throat despite the pain, keeping my gaze down. "Well I have business to attend to, I'll see you later." I step forward, placing a kiss on your cheek with trembling lips before making my way into the back room.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:41 am

(You're not doing what I think you're doing are you?)

I appear back at my seat, finally stealing a sip of my drink. I place my elbow on the bar again and lower my head into my palm. I tap my fingers on the bar anxiously, thinking. I haven't battled or sparred anyone in years. I don't even know if I can still fight after all this time.... I replace that thought with another fireball in my free hand, except this time slightly bigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:52 am

(Depends, lol. What do you think I'm doing? I'm just bored, so I'm making things up as I go.)

I lean against the closed door, sighing heavily. I flinch again as the pain flares once more. "You did it didn't you?" The young fae asks, taking a step forward. "No," I snap, glaring at her with bright red eyes. "Stay back." "This is insanity, Lavania. I already told you it's impossible for you to become human!" "Shh!" I hiss. "He can hear you! Besides, it's been working. Look." I pull down the collar of my shirt, revealing a dark bruise-like mark. "They should've healed by now, but haven't. That's proof that it's working." She sighs heavily, shaking her head. "That's not the point!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:59 am

(That's exactly what I thought you were doing. :p )

I stand up swiftly, almost knocking the glass on the bar over. I head toward the door when the bartender calls out, "Hey! You didn't pay Drake!" I stop in my tracks and sigh lowly. "Just put it on my tab, Clyde." I place both hands in my pockets and walk out, looking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:07 am

(Haha XD)

"I've been over this with you a thousand times, you're vampire side is not going to let your body become human." She shouts, exasperated. "It's already working. Don't get in my way, Eva. I mean it. I called you because I want you to watch over me, but if you try to stop me I will take you out." She laughs, moving in front of me in a flash, slamming my head into the wall, holding me by the throat. "You think you're in any state to be making threats, Lavania? I'm warning you as a friend, if you continue this, you will die." She releases me, stepping back. I cough, gripping my throat. "Will you help or not?" I choke out, gasping for breath. "I won't be responsible for your death." Eva replies, leaving the room without another word. I slump against the wall, exhausted.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:45 am

I rise up, leaving the room. I move to leave the bar when the bartender calls to me. "Hey, Drake racked up quite the bill. Tell him I'll need payment soon." I walk over, dropping five $100 bills on the counter. "That should cover it, along with the service charge." I say, walking out.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:34 am

After walking through the woods for what seemed like days, i've stumbled into a town.
This seems to be the main gathering area, but i don't see, or sense, any life.

"Hello?" I call to the empty streets.

There is no response.

"I don't know if this is a good or bad thing." I think to myself.
"Maybe i should look around a bit more..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.epforums.org/member.php?95842-The-Worm
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 am

I walk out of the bar, almost running into you. "Pardon me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:08 am

*That post was supposed to be in the Town Square xD*

I turn back to look at who had bumped into me.

"Jackass." I said to myself.

"Yeah, well, watch where you're going, will ya?" I said to the stranger that had nearly knocked me down.

Then I realized something. I couldn't sense his life force. As far as I could tell, the guy was dead.
Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 am

(Oh.)

I hear each thought clearly. "No need for such words, now is there?" I smirk, turning back to look at you. "And last time I checked, I wasn't dead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:02 am

I lock eyes with the "man" in front of me.

I quickly size him up, just in case, remembering to fill my mind with nonsense to throw him off.

"What's your name stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 am

Fane. Drake Fane." I watch you carefully as I say, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 am

I sense the tenseness of his voice when he speaks.

"Damen, of the Drow house Or'Zhovia. I don't sense any immediate threat from you, sir."

I extend my elbow in hopes this man will touch his elbow to mine (as per Drow tradition).
Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:20 am

I intercept your thought and decide to play along. I extend my elbow to have the touch together, but I pull back rather quickly. "You look lost. Can I help you get we're your going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 am

"I'm not lost actually. I was just on my way from my old Drow village to the City of Ash. I decided to take a different route, and i stumbled upon this place. are there more of you living here?"

I place my left hand on my one of my scimitars, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:29 am

I chuckle at your sudden hand placement. "Don't worry, I won't attack you. Not yet anyway." I look into your eyes in an attempt to anticipate any movement you make. "And yes, there are more of us. Just not as many as there used to be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:33 am

I relax my hand from my scimitar, if for nothing more than the fact he knew it was there.

"Well, then I suppose we have something in common. As far as I know, I am the only one of my kind remaining."

I start to turn away and walk off.

"I must be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 am

I smirk as you walk away, your scent filling my nostrils. I turn in the opposite direction, my eyes suddenly flashing a deep red. I place one hand on the back of my neck and start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:43 am

The air feels strange for a moment. I sense something dark.

Then, as quickly as it came, it disappeared.

"I can't wait to get home and rest."
Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 am

I stop dead and turn my head slightly to watch you move away with my peripherals. His back is turned. This'll be easy. I think to myself. I extract my fangs and claws about 2 inches out and turn. I appear behind you, throwing a heavy punch to your back, intent on killing you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Damen Or'Zhovia

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 am

With one swift movement, I recover my balance and draw my dual scimitars.

"You just made the last mistake you ever will fool!" I yell.

I take a few seconds to analyze the situation.

Then, with both scimitars drawn, I rush in and swing for your throat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bar   

Back to top Go down

The Bar
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creatures of Myth :: Cities :: City of Night-
Jump to: