Creatures of Myth
Welcome to Creatures of Myth. Won't you join us...?

Creatures of Myth

Join the creatures of darkness as they go on the prowl. Will you be overpowered or emerge as victor?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Iulian Estate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavania Iulian
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Iulian Family

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

"Hey, bloodsucker..." I move overtop of you, brandishing a knife to your throat and drawing a thin line of blood. "Didn't I just say don't talk about me like I'm not in the room?" I say, moving my face inches away from yours. "Or dead for that matter." Ignoring my outburst, Eva continues. "It's not about your feelings, Drake. There must be two of you to keep the balance in check. You know that. So, regardless of love, it's your duty as the vampire ruler to find a suitable mate for yourself. As long as Lavania remains a human, you must find a vampire wife."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com
Drake Fane
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Fane Family

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm

I simply wipe the blood away with my index finger, and it heals immediately. "Please don't try doing that again Lavania." I slide from under you and appear where you once sat. I sigh as I say, "That's much easier said than done Eva, and you know it. Just a few hours ago we were together. Now you want me to just jump into another relationship like its nothing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Eva looks at you, eyes flashing in sympathy. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, but you don't have a choice. The vampires already know something is amiss. They're acting strangely. You and your mate need to bring back control, for all of our sakes." I stand, finished hearing this. "Sit back down." Eva hisses at me. "This has nothing to do with me." I state simply. "You still belong to him, whether you like it or not." She turns back to you. "Feed from her. I mean it. You haven't eaten in a while. I'll be back later." She turns, leaving the house.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

I sigh, wishing she hadn't said that. I stand up, not bothering to look at you as I make my way up the staircase. I walk to the room we used to share and sit on the end of the bed, head down. Nothing went how I expected it to. I didn't expect she would lose all memory of me. I thought she could remember my face at least. And how the hell does Eva expect me to start all over? She and I both know that won't come easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 pm

I stand in the doorway as you leave the room from another exit. I belong to him? I belong to a freaking bloodsucker? Just wonderful. I punch the wall, before turning and following you into the room. "Don't say anything." I say, holding up a hand to silence you. I sit down beside you, pushing my hair away from my neck, exposing the flesh to you. "Just get it over with."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:47 pm

"I'm not going to drink from you. Not yet anyway." I stand up and stare out of the window, watching the rain slide down as I say, "So you really don't remember me, do you Lavania?" I turn my head to look at you, knowing your answer before you give it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Again, I stare directly at you and turn a deep crimson, shielding my face from you. God...don't look at me with such sexy smoldering eyes.. "I..uhm..well.." I'm at a loss for words, so I just stare dumbly at the floor.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 pm

"You shouldn't be so shy about it, Lav." I continue to stare out the window, now looking similar to my avatar. I turn my head once again and say politely, "I'm Drake by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:23 pm

"Why would I be shy?" I say into the ground. I cast another glance in your direction, blushing even more when you catch me staring. Damn it, Lavania...stop acting like some giddy schoolgirl. Okay, yes there is a totally gorgeous vampire standing twenty feet away from you in your bedroom of all places, but that doesn't mean he'd want you...Oh god, imagine what he's like in bed... I blush even more, raising a hand to cover my face.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:33 pm

I move to sit next to you, only to have your scent fill my nose once again. I back up quickly, not wanting to scare you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I grab your wrist, intending to pull you back, but am instead pulled forward, sending us both toppling over. I land on top of you with my face inches away from yours. "I-I'm s-so-so sorry," I stammer, nervously. I stare to climb off of you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

I place my hand on your waist, stopping you. "Don't be." I look into your eyes, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:07 pm

I reach up, gripping my head as the last of the red fades from my vision. "Ow..why does my head hurt so much?" I look over at you, spotting the bloody tears dripping down the corner of your eyes. "What's wrong? You look like you just saw someone die." Before you can answer, the phone at our beside rings. I pick it up. "Hello?" There is a slight pause before I extend the phone to you. "It's for you."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:40 pm

I turn a little to wipe the tears with the back of my hand before grabbing the phone from you. "Drake speaking." I await a reply, wondering who it could be calling me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:47 pm

"God, I hate these damn mundane means of communication," Eva gripes through the other end of the phone. "I need to speak with you. I think I may have a solution, but I need to have it verified. I'll be over in a few hours. Until then, don't do anything stupid." I raise an eyebrow in question, wondering who it is.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:50 pm

"Its me you're talking to. Its basically impossible for me to do something stupid." I smile, imagining what she's going to say to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:02 pm

"Oh, pardon me. And letting your wife, who happens to be a vampire queen, turn herself into a human isn't stupid?" She grumbles something at the end of the line before hanging up. "They sounded irritated." I comment, running a hand through my hair in a familiar gesture.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm

"She was." I reach over to place the phone back on the hook. I stand up, making my way to the bathroom. After 10 minutes or so I reenter the room. I am fully dressed again, and I sit on the edge of the bed. "She'll be hear again in a little while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 pm

"I see." I glance away, then back at you, blushing again. "Did we just have...sex?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm

"Yes, we did Lavania." I turn and flash a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:44 pm

"Well.." I say, turning away from you to hide another blush. I rise from the bed, moving into the bathroom and turn on the water, stepping in to cool off my burning face. There is a knock on the door.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:50 pm

"I got it," I say as I make my way down to the front door. I pull it open to see Eva staring back at me. She pushes past slightly and stands in the middle of the room, where she was just a few hours ago. "Come in?" She taps her foot in irritation. "Where is Lavania?" I take a seat on the couch again as I say, "Upstairs. She should be down in a minute."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I stand in the shower, the water drowning out any and all sound. A hand suddenly closes over my mouth, while fangs sink deep into my neck, draining me until the point of passes out. I collapse into the person's arms. They pull me out of the shower, laying me against the wall. After a half an hour, Eva turns to you. "Go get her, now. Damn humans and their obsessive need to overly bathe themselves."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

I spring off the couch and hurry up the steps. I rap on the door three times. No answer. I knock three more times, and expect you to reply at least. When you don't I twist the knob and find you on the floor, your head against the wall. I crouch down next to you and listen for a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 pm

"Relax, sweet." Arms wrap around your shoulders, pulling you back against silk and flesh. "I left her alive." She nuzzles your neck, fangs gently scrapping it. "I don't really understand your concern though. She left you to be a human, while I, have always stood by your side. Drake, you and I can finally be together now that you require a new mate." Luiza Emiliana laughs softly in your ear, staring down at me.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I shake her off, now becoming aggravated. I turn to look at her and she gives me a kiddish pout. "I've told you before, Luiza. We will never be together." "But why not! Why do you love her more than me!? We are meant for each other and you know it!" Eva looks up at the ceiling, hearing the muffled shouting. "Because I will never love you as much as I've come to love her. There is no way I will let you change that Luiza."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:47 pm

She reaches forward, pinning you to the ground and climbing overtop of you. "I'll just have to change your mind then." Eva comes running up the stairs, bursting inside. "Get your fucking hands off my husband." My eyes flash a violent red as I grab her throat, smashing her nearly through the wall. I hiss at her, still as a human. She laughs, raising her foot and kicking me through the opposite wall. "What the hell do you think you can do as a human? Just because you somehow managed to gain control with your vampire side doesn't make you any better. I'm going to finish you off like I should've years ago." Lightening fast, she follows me through the wall, only to be slammed to the ground. "Now, now Luiza. What did I tell you about fighting?" Lucian stands over her, his foot holding her to the ground. "She's such a nuisance." Marcela says with a huff, staring down at her disapprovingly. "On the bright side, you're still looking amazing, Lavania." Sorin comments, hands on my breasts, holding me back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 pm

I stand up, giving Sorin a strange look. "What the fuck are you doing Sorin?" He glances down at his hands on your breasts, smiles and places them behind his back quickly. "That's what I thought you were doing." I toss you a towel as I walk forward, toward Luiza and stare down at her. "Are you convinced now Luiza?" She continues to struggle underneath Lucian. "You've got such a way with women don't you Drake?" He says. I shrug, smiling a little. "I would've gotten it under control eventually." Marcela moves toward me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Sure you would've Drakey."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm

I wrap the towel around myself, gripping my head before wobbling slightly. "Easy now." Sorin says, grabbing my shoulders and gently lower me to the ground. Eva storms over. "Bunch of freaking idiots, I swear." The fangs of the purebloods protrude as she storms past, each one attracted to her scent. She pushes my hair back from my eyes, locking hers with mine. "Give in to the chains for just a little longer, Lavania. You'll be out soon." I lean against Sorin, blinking as my eyes return to normal. I reach up, gripping my neck. "Damn, did something bite me?" "Nah, love." Sorin says, covering my hand with his own, flames soothingly healing the wound. He grins down at me, showing his fangs. "But I can if you'd like." "Oh cut the crap, Sorin." Luiza shouts. "We get it already. You two use to fuck each other's brains out. Give it a rest." "You're one to talk." Marcela snaps, glaring down at her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm

I sit back onto the sink, my head back against the foggy glass mirror behind me. I don't speak, but instead take in the situation, watching everyone. My eyes dart to Sorin for a moment, my fangs extracting a little more so than usual. I suppress the thought of attacking Sorin, not wanting to extend the trouble any further. "Oh shut up Marcela! Stop being such a bitch!" Marcela delivers a swift kick to the underside of Luiza's chin, knocking her out. She storms out of the room, choosing to stand in the hallway instead. "Everyone calm down. No one wants to hear about sex lives. At least, I don't." "Thank you, um..." Eva begins. "Lucian," he interrupts. "So what exactly are you planning to do, Eva? Are you going to change her back?" I finally decide to speak, and everyone looks at me as if I wasn't there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 am

Eva stands up, rubbing her temple. "When I tell you not to do anything stupid, that includes knocking up your ex-vamp wife." "That's not possible," Lucian says, glancing between us. "Drake and Lavania entered into an agreement not to have children, for the sake of peace in our race." "Well she's pregnant, so something went amiss." Ignoring Lucian, Eva turns to you. "You have no choice now. Return her to normal or she won't survive the pregnancy. Your ability to read minds is linked to your spirit affinity. You're the only one that can reverse what was done."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 am

I stand up, placing my hands in my pockets. "Okay. But if I'm gonna do this I need everyone to get out." I say. "But," Eva begins to interrupt, but I beat her to it. "Everyone." I have a serious look on my face and everyone decides to comply. Lucian drags Luiza out by her ankle, her face sliding along the floor. Sorin hesitates a moment, not wanting to leave your side. "Now Sorin." He snarls at me and walks out, slamming the door behind him. Dick... I think to myself. I walk over to you, crouching a little by your side. "I hope this works." I lean over and sink my fangs into your neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 am

I moan, reaching up to weakly grip your arm. You're dragged into my subconscious where I'm suspended. Chains hold my vampire self in the air by the wrists, ankles, and neck. I look down at you, snarling slightly. "What are you doing here? Leave."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 am

"Are you not glad to see me?" I look at you, but decide not to wait for an answer. "I am here to bring you back. You're pregnant and if you don't return to your former state, you will die." I take a step toward you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 am

I laugh, pulling against the chains only to have steam and the smell of burning flesh fill the air. "You don't think that I've tried that? They will not release me." I look down at you. "If you can release me, I will return with you."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 am

I ponder over how to break you free for a moment. I then extend my arms straight up to either side. I whip my arms repeatedly, causing strong winds to slice into the chains bounding you. The steam builds anyway though, and begin to burn your arms just before you fall to the ground, no longer held in place by chains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:30 am

I land on my feet, standing back up straight. I walk over to you, wrapping my arms around you. "I miss you, Drake. Now, awaken me." You are pulled back into the real world, where I lay in your arms, faint from the blood loss.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am

I shake my head a bit at the sudden change in scenery. Once I've regained awareness I gently lean you against the wall and stand up. I punch the mirror behind the sink, causing multiple pieces to shatter into the sink. I grab the largest one and slit my wrist. I move back to you and press the wound against your lips in an attempt to give you my blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 am

I open my eyes groggily, staring at your wrist. I close my lips over it, sucking your blood. My eyes flash red as my fangs tear through my gums, latching onto your wrist. I pull my head back after another minute, looking at you. "Drake..my plan worked then." I say, smiling. "Plan?!" Eva shouts, bursting through the door. "You planned this?!" I smile, shrugging innocently. "Maybe a little. It's the only way I knew how. A child conceived between a vampire and a human becomes a dhampire. The baby will have weak powers, if any." "You're clever, that's for sure, Lavania." Sorin says, coming behind me and grabbing my boobs again. "And you have such a great rack." I smile, shaking my head. "Hello, Sorin."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 am

I appear behind Sorin with a demented look on my face. I grab him by the throat and dig my nails into his neck, drawing a little blood. "Now Sorin, what did we talk about earlier? He decides to fight back instead of answering me by try deliver a quick elbow. I dodge and in the process slam his face into the wall, creating a large crack. "I don't care if she lets you, I don't want to see it, okay Sorin?" I feel his neck tense as if to nod, and I drop him. I straighten back up, fixing my collar. "Drake, was that really necessary?" Lucian enters just after Eva and gives me a disapproving look. "It was completely necessary Lucian, and you know it." He laughs, patting me on the back for some reason. "I think we've caused enough damage to their bathroom. Shall we go downstairs?" Marcela sticks her head in for a moment, and then disappears down to the living room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 am

"I'll join you." I say, getting up and putting on my robe before trailing after her with Eva on my heels. Lucian follows me with his eyes until I'm out of earshot before turning back to you. "Okay, sit down time. Since your wife is now pregnant there are a few things you should know." Sorin rises up, wiping away the blood. "Ah, vamp pregnancy. It's a wonderful time for us men." "Now, we all know that the gestation period is 3 months, not 9. And vampire women don't grow the horrid bump that humans do." Sorin gives a wryly smile. "Oh no. But she is gonna get two cup sizes bigger." Lucian comes behind you. "Picture it if you will." Sorin makes a picture frame. "Your wife already has an incredible body, more so than Luiza or Marcela for that matter. And not to mention a rack that would make any plastic surgeon swoon. Now add two cups to that." "Also, she's going through a bit of a hormonal imbalance. Yeah, she'll be angry every now and then, but she'll also have sexual needs that she'll want fullfilled." Sorin leans against the wall, staring off dreamily. "It's the most mind blowing sex you'll ever have.."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:52 am

I glance at Sorin, who looks as if he's fantasizing right then. "Calm down Sorin. I don't want your load all over my floor; Your blood is enough." Lucian and I chuckle as he wipes his now bleeding nose with the back of his hand. I lean back to sit on the sink again, one foot hovering slightly and the other planted firmly. "So since this is my first pregnancy, wanna tell me what it was like for you guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Lucian pauses for a moment, rubbing his chin in thought. "The pregnancy itself was pretty normal. But then again, my wife has always been rather reserved. Well, that is until she got turned on. I got a couple bones broken, and we had to remodel a few rooms in the house." He laughs, scratching the back of his head. Sorin chuckles, patting Lucian's back. "Lucky you. We had to remodel almost all of our house." He glances over at you. "Having the baby is another story though." The blood drains from both of their faces at that thought. "It's bad..." "After all is said and done though, holding your child in your arms is like nothing you've ever experienced." Sorin nods in agreement, grinning.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:01 pm

I imagine holding another life in my hands, cradling it. I smile at the thought, and the two of them seem to smile back. "I know Lavania. I can already tell we'll have whole walls being torn down." I move my hand as a gesture to the broken mirror that was once in the shower and the. Then I glance around, noticing the damage done just from a little struggle here in the bathroom. "I guess we'll need to start with this bathroom anyway." They chuckle, and Sorin moves over to me to whisper, "Let me know how the sex goes buddy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:52 pm

There is a loud crash downstairs, followed by Luiza shrill, "You dumb bitch, what did you just say to me?!" Lucian smacks his forehead, sighing. "I pity her husband." "Might as well go see what's happening," Sorin says, leaving the room with Lucian. As they come downstairs they see Luiza pinned to the wall, vines wrapping around her throat as well as her wrists and ankles. My foot is pressed against her stomach. "You heard what I said. If you ever try a stunt like that with my Drake again, I will personally rip out your fangs with my claws." Marcela stands behind me, vines extending from her outstretched hand. "Do it now. She deserves it. Have you lost your mind? Attacking her while she's with child!" "No one asked you, Marcela. She violated the contract! That's punishable by death and you know it." Luiza snaps back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I'm the last one down and I hang back a little with Sorin and Lucian. Sorin leans over to both of us and whispers, "Ten bucks says your wife kills her Drake." Lucian agrees to his wager and I just stand there unresponsive, wanting to know what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Marcela closes her hand, clenching the vines tighter around her neck. "I broke no contract. The agreement was that Drake and I couldn't have a pureblood vampire child." I reach down, affectionately touching my stomach. "This child was conceived by a vampire and a human. That makes it what, Luiza?" She stares at me for a moment before gritting her teeth and mumbling, "A dhampire." "And what does that mean?" I ask, talking to her as if she's an infant. "It won't have the same level of abilities as you and Drake!" She shouts, glaring at me. "Congratulations, you found a freaking loophole!" I remove my foot from her stomach, sending Marcela's vines away with a wave of my hand. "I'm tired, your all welcome to make yourselves at home, just don't bother me while I rest." I turn away from all of you, heading towards the doorway. I pause for a moment. "Oh, and Luiza.." She looks over at me. "If you still desire to pursue Drake, so be it. But.." I turn my head back, vampire eyes flashing. "I will not tolerate underhanded methods. You'd better be prepared to face me. And I won't hold back." She steps back slightly, shocked by my outburst. I turn, leaving the room.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:27 am

Lucian moves forward to take a seat on the couch. "Aren't women supposed to be the civil ones?" He says sarcastically. Marcela glares at him, not even bothering to answer. Luiza notices my presence and lets out a noise that sounds like a cross between a groan and a snarl. "I really don't understand what you see in that...bitch Drake. She does nothing but whine and cry about every little thing." She smirks, knowing she's hit a nerve. "But you've still got me." She appears behind me, attempting to place an arm around me seductively. I duck under her arm and catch her by the throat, holding her up high. "I've told you before, I will never be interested in you. I will never want you. And I could never love you." I pull her closer to me so she can see the seriousness in my eyes. "And if I hear the word bitch come out of your filthy mouth again, she won't be the only one you'll have to deal with." I notice she's about to lose consciousness, and I drop her, leaving her there as I move to go upstairs with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 am

You hear the sound of voices as you near the room. "..tell him, aren't you?" I look over at Sorin, shaking my head. "It's not important." "I think it is. If it was my child, I'd want to know." I reach up, rubbing my temple. "I don't want to discuss this right now." He pauses for a moment, watching me from across the room. "Lavania, you know Lucian and I swore our allegiance to you. We bear your mark. If you need anything...you're still our master." He moves in front of me, taking my hand and gently raising it to his lips. "You're still my queen." I smile softly at him, placing a hand on his cheek. "Thank you, Sorin. Now, please, let me rest." He nods, leaving the room.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:23 am

I quietly pull open the door from the bathroom as he walks down the steps. I peek my head out slightly to make sure he's gone and then I walk across the hall to the bedroom door. I place my hand up to knock, but bring it back down to my side. I won't bother her yet I guess. I lean my head back, staring up to the ceiling for a moment before making my way back to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 am

I reach out, gripping the end of your shirt slightly. "You're not bothering me." I step forward, wrapping my arms around your waist, resting my head against your back. "I'm sorry....for not telling you. But, I knew you'd never agree to it." I breathe in your scent, smiling slightly. "Can you forgive me?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   

Back to top Go down

The Iulian Estate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next