Creatures of Myth
Welcome to Creatures of Myth. Won't you join us...?

Creatures of Myth

Join the creatures of darkness as they go on the prowl. Will you be overpowered or emerge as victor?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Iulian Estate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Drake Fane
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Fane Family

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 am

"Lucian, you have to promise me I won't lose my wife this time." He stops in his tracks and sighs slightly to himself. "Drake, you know I -" "Promise me." He closes his eyes, knowing he can't promise. "I promise you Drake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Iulian Family

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 am

I squeeze your hand slightly, reassuring you before stepping away and picking up the cup from the table. I bite into my wrist, letting my blood drip into it, filling it 3/4 of the way. "Give this to the girl." I tell him. He takes the cup from me leaving the room. I few minutes later there is a knock on the door. "House keeping," Luiza calls, the smirk already apparent in her voice. I roll my eyes, itching the closed over wound on my wrist.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 am

I groan lightly. I turn on my heel and begin to walk away, up the stairs. As I reach the top of the steps I project my thoughts to you: "If you decide to let her in, I'm not home." I walk into the bathroom, and place both hands on the sink. I lean over slightly, staring at myself in the mirror. My eyes look strange, as they are a color I've never seen. I lose my eyes and shake my head, hoping the color would disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:10 am

I sigh, walking over and opening the door. Luiza strides in, immediately looking for you. "He's not here," I tell her, about to shut the door when a hand reaches out, pushing it open again. I turn, just now noticing the male behind me. He looks down at me, his caramel colored eyes sparkling with indifference. He's attractive in a delicate manner. "Alphonse, this is Lady Lavania Iulian." Lucian enters the room, staring at the scene. I motion for him to enter. He does so, moving to the center of the room before saying, "The two of you, undress" to Luiza and I.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:21 am

I slide my hand across the sink's knob and the water sprays out. Luiza quickly glances upward, but dismisses it. I splash water on my face and look up into the mirror again to see it dripping from my chin. I rub my head, unintentionally ruffling my hair.

Luiza begins to unbutton her blouse when Lucian stops her when he notices you don't move. "Uh, maybe you and I should step out a moment Alphonse?" Alphonse gives him a strange look. "Continue ladies." Lucian sighs and turns his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 am

I sigh, pulling off my shirt and shorts, standing completely naked in front of him. He steps forward, gentle hands reaching out to touch the curves of my body. His touch is warm. His fingers trace over my skin, mapping it. He pulls away, murmuring an incantation before pressing his fingers to my forehead. Heat rips through my body, turning my vision entirely white. I'm on the floor in the next second, a blanket draped around my shoulders. I notice a strand of black hair out the the corner of my eye. My black hair. But it isn't on my head. Luiza lifts her head, fingers reaching up to trace the lines of my face. "I'm really you." Her voice, my voice, is a whisper. I lift my head, platinum blond locks of pin straight hair framing my face. "Don't get use to it." My voice sounds far more delicate. I gaze down at my hands, noting the paleness of my skin. "Drake, love. Come down here." Luiza calls, using my voice.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm staring within my eyes from the mirrors reflection, my face still glistening with the water from a few minutes ago. The strange color that was there before has now faded, into my usual purplish color. My shirt is off now, exposing my bare upper body. There is a deep scratch across my right (breast or peck? o.o) as if I'd been in a struggle. I'm just about to pull the door open when I hear your familiar voice from below. Within moments I am downstairs in front of the scene. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:20 pm

I stand up, stumbling for a moment on unfamiliar feet. Lucian moves behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders. He is several significant inches taller than me now, my head barely reaching the top of his shoulders, still leaving me at 5'7". I stare at you with emerald green eyes. Luiza moves beside you, placing an arm around your waist. It is strange to see myself standing beside you. "Drake, meet Regina." He squeezes my shoulders. "Adorable isn't she?" Luiza whispers, leaning her head on your shoulder. I glare at her.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 pm

I look at the woman in front of me, noticing a slight resemblance to the woman next to me, but I can't point it out. "Its nice to meet you Regina." I step forward with my hand outstretched only to be held back by a tug. "What are you doing?" Luiza simply looks up at me, as if I should know what she's doing. Lucian clears his throat ignorantly, and Luiza lets me go. I continue to step forward, my hand outstretched for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 pm

I reach out, clasping your hand, pink lips opening. "Drake." The tone of my voice is unmistakable. I smile slightly, pursing my lips together. "You did good work, Rai. If even her own husband couldn't recognize her." The fae nods, closing his eyes in gratitude for the compliment. Luiza rolls her eyes, flipping her hair, my hair, over her shoulder. "You didn't have to tell him."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:53 am

Ignoring Luiza's comment for once, I step forward to get closer to you. "Ha, it really is you Lavania." I look up toward the fae in astonishment. "You did this?" He nods and a slight smirk slides across his face. Luiza steps up behind me and places both arms around me, resting her hands in the center of my bare chest. "Now we can finally be together Drakey." I let out a sigh of aggravation, still trying to ignore her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 am

"Let's get a few things straight," I say, stepping forward and reaching behind you to rip her away. She stumbles forward, looking down at my thin frame. "One. Don't you ever call him "Drakey" in front of me again. Two. Don't ever touch him in front of me again. Three. You're nothing but a decoy, you are not me. Therefore, Leave. My. Husband. Alone." I hiss the last few words, eyes flashing so that she understands. She purses her lips together, nodding. I release her arm, glaring at her. I walk over to you, cupping your face in my hands and rising up on my tip-toes to kiss you, for good measure.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   

Back to top Go down

The Iulian Estate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4