Creatures of Myth
Welcome to Creatures of Myth. Won't you join us...?

Creatures of Myth

Join the creatures of darkness as they go on the prowl. Will you be overpowered or emerge as victor?

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Iulian Estate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lavania Iulian
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Iulian Family

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 am

I reach out, gripping the end of your shirt slightly. "You're not bothering me." I step forward, wrapping my arms around your waist, resting my head against your back. "I'm sorry....for not telling you. But, I knew you'd never agree to it." I breathe in your scent, smiling slightly. "Can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creatures-of-myth.forumotion.com
Drake Fane
Admin/Pureblood Vampire/Fane Family

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 am

"I forgive you, Lavania." I hold my head down still, my hair flowing down to cover my face. "I just don't understand why you didn't trust me enough to tell me your plan." My voice is almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 am

"Because you never would've let me do it had you known. Admit it." I smile into your back, laughing slightly. "You refuse to let me do anything that might end in injury for myself." I pull back from you slightlly. "I'm not as fragile as you think."

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 am

I smirk a little, remembering back when we fought all the time. "I just don't want to lose you again, Lavania. You're all I have in this world." I laugh slightly to myself. "Well for a few more months at least."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 pm

I smile, planting a gently kiss on your back. "You will never lose me, not as long as I draw breath in this world." I move in front of you, wrapping my arms around your neck, pushing you inside and shutting the door with my foot. I lean upward, kissing you hard, making sure you understand the truth in my last statement.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:42 pm

I kiss back, pulling you closer until our bodies touch. I place my hands on your waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 am

I stand up, an aggravated look upon my face. "If this is a waste of time somebody's getting hurt." Luiza backs up, afraid of a repeat of what happened earlier. I make my way downstairs, wondering what's in store for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:27 am

I follow you down, robe tied around my body, and push past Luiza, an angry scowl on my face. I storm into the kitchen, passing Sorin along the way. "What the hell...? Luiza, you didn't!" He looks over at Luiza as she comes down the stares. "Let the bitch suffer for a while." She says with a shrug. Eva rubs her brow, shaking her head. "Drake, I just needed to let you know that you need to keep Lavania well fed while she's with child. And to keep her away from alcohol and fights, which she loves. It was nothing that required immediate attention." She says giving a point look to Luiza. I enter the room, hearing this and grip the wine glass in my hand so hard that it shatters. I turn my head sharply to Luiza. "Oh, you are dead, you stupid bitch!" I lunge for her. Sorin and Lucian both jump in front of me, pulling me back. "Now, now, Lav. You heard Eva. No fighting." "Let her rip out her throat." Marcela says, sipping on her wine.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:44 am

I come up behind you placing both hands on your shoulders and whisper in your ear. "She's not worth it Lavania." I glance at Marcela, who pouts back at me in response. I turn back to Eva, smiling. "You and I both know I try my best to keep her out of harm's way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 am

"I'm gonna kick her fucking ass!" I hiss, lunging for her again. Luiza steps back slightly, frightened by my advance. Sorin comes behind me, grabbing my waist, holding me back. "Easy there. Calm, Lavania." Lucian grips my arm, leaning down to whisper something quietly in my ear. I breathe, calming myself enough for them to release me before walking back over to you, and wrapping your arms around my shoulders. "I'm fine now," I snarl in response to the worried looks everyone is giving me.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:17 pm

I glance down at you, looking into your eyes. "Sure about that?" Luiza moves to sit on the floor by the couch as I say this. She looks depressed, and I delve into her thoughts. I don't understand. Everyone here is so happy and loving. All I've wanted is someone to love me. And if Drake isn't that person, who could it be? I stop reading at that moment, and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm

"That brings up one more thing. You need to be careful about your emotions Lavania." I open my mouth to object when she raises her hand. "Vampire women, for whatever reason, are extremely attached to their children." "We cannot help it. It is simply something we are born with. But, if our child is injured, we enter into a uncontrollable state. It's known as Rampage." Marcela lowers her head, staring at the floor. "Both Luiza and I have entered it, and it's almost impossible to stop. Luiza carved out the Grand Canyon and I destroyed Mount Ngorongoro, popularly known as the Ngorongoro Crater now." My eyes widen in shock. "With your powers Lavania, you could eviscerate everything. We'd have no choice but to kill you. Drake would have no choice but to kill you."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:56 am

I notice the worried look on your face and place my hand under you chin to turn your face to me. I look into your eyes as I say, "Don't worry, Lavania. That time will never come. Neither of us will let our child get hurt, and you know that." Luiza looks up quickly at us. Her face looks as if she thinks I'm lying. "Don't tell her that Drake! She's just gonna be pissed at you when it does happen!" Eva and Marcela glare at her simultaneously. "Why can't you just shut up sometimes Luiza? You have to ruin everything anyone ever does, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:15 am

"No, she's right." I say, looking down. "You can't say for certain it won't happen." Luiza smirks, a smug look covering her face. Marcela glares at her in response. "Lucian... Marcela... Sorin... Luiza.." I turn facing you. "And Drake. You have to promise me. Promise me if it comes to that, you won't hesitate to kill me." "Lavania, don't say it like it's inevitable." Eva says, stepping forward slightly. "To ask that of me, when I've sworn to protect you..." "I know, and I'm sorry. But my life is not worth that of thousands of others. I've lived long enough. Drake, promise me." I squeeze your hands, staring into your eyes, waiting for your answer.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 pm

I hesitate, the thought of ending your life running through my head. I look around at everyone, and they all seem to be saying no. I shake my head for a moment, then look to you. I grip your hand slightly tighter and say, "I promise." Luiza smirks, knowing damned well I wouldn't kill you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Lucian and Sorin lower their heads. "Fine," Lucian says between clenched teeth. "I swear." "As do I." Luiza smirks. "You already know I have no issues with ending your life." "God, why are you always such a bitch!?" Marcela shouts, glaring at her. "Are you that jealous of her, Luiza?" "Marcela.." Lucian moves behind her, placing a hand on her shoulder which she knocks off. "Don't 'Marcela' me Lucian. She been a spoiled brat ever since the war ended!" She turns to Luiza, her voice softening. "I know you loved him..that you love him. I do too. But it's time for you to move on!" "You don't love him, you never did!" Luiza screams in response. "If you did you would've never handed him over to that weak bitch." She points an accusatory finger at me. "It's all your fault! If you hadn't gotten in the way...if you'd just died! Drake wouldn't have to go through this. That child would be ours and he wouldn't have to suffer because of you!" She storms from the house, slamming the door on her way out. I stand deathly still, my eyes cast to the floor. "Lavania.." Marcela starts, but the comment dies on her lips.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:15 am

I sigh deeply, throwing my head back in aggravation. I disappear for a moment and reappear with a struggling Luiza in my hands, held tight by the arms. I set her down on the couch, and ask of you and Marcela to sit next to her.

(I'll just continue as if you do. :p)

I sit in the lounge chair across from the three of you. I look across all of you and notice a color change in everyone's eyes. I snap my fingers to send vines around each of you, bounding you to the couch. "I want all of you to listen carefully to me. And don't you dare pout or rage if I say something you don't like. If I'm interrupted, well...you don't want to know the consequences that I can conjure up." Sorin looks at me as if I should hurry up before the three of you get frustrated. "Anyway, Marcela and Luiza. I know that you two may have or have had feelings for me. That will have to change. I do not, nor will I ever love you, as I do Lavania. The two of us are inseparable," I look into your eyes as I say this, "And that is how we shall stay forever." Luiza glares at you out of the corner of her eye and begins to interrupt, "But Dr-" "But nothing!" I say, my voice booming throughout the house. "Now all of you need to understand. I'm sick of all three of you and your arguments. Every time any of you are together a mess is sure to follow." I sigh again, wishing I didn't have to deliver this poorly thought out lecture. "All I want, and all I've ever wanted, is for us, the purebloods, to be in complete harmony. No fights, no arguments, just friendliness. I just don't understand how none of you," I look around the room at everyone, "can comply with that." I walk off at that, not bothering to look at anyone. Once I reach the top step I snap my fingers to release the vines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Luiza stands, still indignant. "I can't forgive you...but I suppose I have enough grace to comply with my King's wishes. Therefore, I'll be cordial with you, and I give you my blessing on the birth of your child." I say nothing in response, never looking up to meet her gaze. Likewise, she never looks back at me, and disappears from view. The room remains quiet for a few more moments before Eva reaches over, pinching my cheek. "It's about time he lost his temper." I whine, slapping her hand away and rub my cheek sourly. "That hurts." She sticks her tongue out at me, leaning against the couch arm. "It's suppose to, stupid. Well, I'm off. I'll be back in a few days to check on you. Until then, be safe." She gives me a little wave goodbye with a wink before leaving the house. "Wine?" Lucian asks, outstretching a glass to me. I nod, and reach out my hand before Sorin reaches over my head, taking the glass from Lucian before I can. "Too bad you're with child." Marcela holds up an expensive looking bottle of wine. "Oh, and I just pulled this out of the cellar for such an occasion." "Is that my 1787 Chateau Lafite?" She gives me a wicked grin. "Yes, yes it is." "Oh, no! You are not drinking that without me!" I lunge for her, but Sorin's hands quickly wrap around my chest pulling me back. "There's one size increase." He mumbles, grinning at Lucian.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I am upstairs in our bedroom now. I stare out of the window to notice that the sun is finally going down. I forcibly open the window, causing everyone to hear a loud creak downstairs. I leap out of the window, landing in a crouched position. Straightening myself up, I begin to walk aimlessly away from the estate.

Lucian returns his grin, reaching out to snatch the bottle from Marcela. "Are you forgetting that you're carrying another now, Lavania?" He grins again, glancing down at your stomach. "You couldn't drink this if you wanted to." He extracts a claw and pops it open, handing it back to Marcela. He disappears for a moment and reappears with glasses in hand for the three of them. "Shall I do the honors?" Marcella looks around at Lucian and Sorin, then to you. When they both nod, she pours just a tiny amount for them. For fear of you pulling away, Sorin grips your chest tighter, gently stroking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 pm

"Sorin, Drake's going to be pissed if he walks in and seeing you holding her like that." Marcela warns, sipping on her wine. "Oh, let him be." I retort, falling back on the couch in Sorin's lap. He grins and moves his hands to my back, massaging in small circles. Lucian chuckles, glancing up the stairs waiting for you to charge downstairs and beat the living hell out of Sorin.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Lucian stands there, almost impatiently wanting me to charge down. When no one comes, he excuses himself from you all and walks upstairs. He knocks on the doors of every room, wondering where I went. He reappears downstairs just a couple of minutes later to see Sorin kissing your neck gently. His eyes widen in shock, as he'd never seen the two of you so openly showing affection. "Sorin what the hell are you doing?" He forcefully places a hand on Sorin's shoulder, which Sorin proceeds to push off. "Calm down Lucian," He begins between kisses, "I'm just having a little fun." He smiles into your neck. Marcella watches the scene, an almost aggravated look now upon her face. Luiza was right. How can Drake love her over either of us? She obviously still wants Sorin if she's letting him kiss all over her like that. She purposely censors her thoughts from you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:17 pm

I close my eyes, sighing softly. I draw in a deep breath, before opening my eyes. Go on, I send to Sorin, projecting my thoughts in his head. Drake's gonna hate me for this. He opens his mouth, fangs outstretched and bites down on my neck. "Sorin, what the fuck!?" Lucian yells, reaching out to pull him off. He throws up a wall of fire, blocking both their paths. Marcela steps back slightly, shocked. Drake! She screams, projecting her thoughts to you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm

I stop in my tracks, making sure I heard exactly what I originally thought. She screams out again, and the sound projects clearly to my mind again. I turn quickly and begin to dash back to the house from the main gate. Just a few seconds later I bash through the front door, causing it to slam to the floor in a cloud of dust. I stand almost in a combat stance until I see Sorin with his fangs deep within your neck. I wrench my hand back to lower the wall of fire and I leap onto Sorin, knocking you off in the process. I dig my claws so deep into Sorin's face it looks as if I could rip it off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 pm

"Drake," I yell, gripping your wrist, forcing you to loosen your grip. Sorin lays against the wall, eyes staring far off, blazing red. "Into your future, I can see two children, blue eyed. They walk alongside you, a boy and a girl." He closes his eyes, breathing out. "Told you he'd hate me." Sorin chuckles, blood streaming down his face. "Release him, Drake." I say, gripping your arm tighter, blood flowing from my neck from his fang marks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

I pull my claws out but swipe at his him anyway, leaving a shallow scratch the length of his face. I back off of him, standing near where the door once was now. Blood begins to drip from my claws, slowing after a moment. "What the fuck is going on here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 pm

He stands there, wincing slightly as the wounds on his face close. I raise an eyebrow in concern, but he shakes his head. I turn to you, stepping foward and taking your hand. Water washes over it, cleaning the blood away "Sorin is a Wadim. He is able to see into the future by reading the blood signatures of others. That is what he wanted me to tell you when you were eavesdropping on our conversation, but I didn't think you would like the idea of him biting me too much. That's why I didn't tell you...well that and I wanted it to be a surprise. We're having twins, Drake."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I shake my head in disbelief. I point a accusatory finger at you as I back up, toward the door frame. "This is exactly what I meant by not trusting me! Instead of having me almost rip his face off, you should have just told me. Sure, I wouldn't have liked the idea, but at least I wouldn't have had to almost kill somebody!" I retract my claws, now looking at Marcela. She projects her thoughts to me: I'm sorry Drake. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Sorin chuckles, leaning back against the wall, crossing his arms. "Sorry to involve the two of you, Lucian, Marcela. But I wasn't positive I could stop. Afterall, our vampire queen tastes and smells better than she looks, isn't that right?" Lucian turns his head, raising a hand to cover his outstretched fangs. Sorin chuckles again, stretching out his arms, licking his lips suggestively. I step towards you, hand outstretched. "I knew you wouldn't kill him. Drake, I know you better than anyone. I apologize for not trusting you. Come, let me make it up to you." I speak to you in the language of the ancients. You feel a small pull towards me through my words.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:05 am

I take a few steps forward and Marcella eyes you suspiciously. As I'm now just mere feet away, she appears in front of me, blocking my path. I stagger back slightly and she stares into my eyes. "Drake, you can't do that. You just said yourself she didn't trust you! What makes you think you can trust her!" She swivels to look at you, and then turns back to me. "What are you talking about Marcella?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:17 am

I stare back at her, catching her eye. "Please leave, Marcela, Lucian, Sorin. I ask that you don't return tonight." She hesitates for a moment before nodding. "Yes." Lucian and Sorin rise, following her out the door, leaving only the two of us. The atmosphere settles once they leave. I smile at you. "Before you ask, I did use compulsion on you, but only so you wouldn't throw a temper tantrum like you tend to do." I giggle, stepping forward to tap your nose.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:29 am

I place my hands in my pockets, smiling as you tap my nose. "What can I say? I'm a complex guy." I laugh, hearing a small scrape against the door at the moment. I sniff a little, but catch no scent. I look into you eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 am

I glance at the door, but turn back to you instead. "Let's be bad and ignore it, alright?" I giggle again, walking towards you as if to hug you. Instead, I poke your chest, leaning up to kiss your cheek. "You're it." I whisper, disappearing from your view in the next moment.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

"Drake.." I reach out to take your hand, but pull back at the last second, clenching my fists. "I'm sorry..." I walk past you, head down to hide the tears burning in my eyes. You hear the quiet slam of the front door a few moments later.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

I sigh, falling back to just barely land on the bed. I stare up at the ceiling, my head suddenly banging now. Where did I go wrong? Everything I say ends with someone getting pissed off at me. I sigh again, closing my eyes. I'm willing to change. If you let me. I project this final thought to you, hoping you won't ignore it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 pm

It's not you that needs to change.. I send back, closing my eyes. My sneakers rub against the concrete as I leave the gated grounds, walking into town.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 am

You hear the short clack of heels as the front door opens and closes. I walk through the door, flipping my straight hair from my shoulder. "Drake, I'm home." I say softly, knowing you'll be able to hear me. "I was attacked by a bunch of crazy vampires." I giggle, shaking my head slightly. I'm wearing a baby blue chiffon dress that matches my eyes, with nude round toed heels. My usually curly hair is straight for the first time since our first meeting together and is pulled back into a half ponytail. "I'm going to change." I annonce, heading upstairs.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:08 pm

I am lying across the bed, my feet still planted firmly on the wood floor. My hair hangs lazily over my eyes as I hear your soft voice from downstairs. My shirt is off and the bright light from the sun shines onto my skin. I grin slightly, hearing your footsteps nearing the door. I place a hand on my forehead, creating an unintentional makeshift visor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

I reach out, opening the door and stepping inside, smiling when I see you. "Well don't you look delicious." I say, licking my glossed lips slightly. I chuckle walking over to my closet to change into more comfortable clothes.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:17 am

I smirk a little as I watch you change. "I could say the same thing about you Lavania." I grin again as I stare at the ceiling, noticing cracks in the walls from our late night escapades. I think back to our last one and how it was never quite finished. "You think we should fix these cracks and holes in the walls? They kind of subtract from the room a little."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 am

I chuckle, changing into lounge shorts and a t-shirt. I reach back, releasing my hair from the half ponytail and letting it fall around my face. I walk over to you and sit on the edge of the bed, my back to you and look up at the ceiling as well. "Maybe. Would it do much good though?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

"Maybe you're right about that. But still..." I sit up and move over to the drawer to find a tank top. After a few moments I instead pull out a regular old t-shirt. I begin to slip it on but instead sling it over my shoulder. "I think I need a shower. I'll be back in a moment." I leave the room, headed toward the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 am

"I'll make us some drinks," I say, standing up. "Don't worry, it'll just be tea." I glance back at you, a smile on my face and head downstairs. I start the tea and am about to go into the library to pick out a book when the door bursts open. Lucian rushes in, a young female vampire, no older than 15 in looks, in his arms. She is covered in blood and shaking violently. "What the hell? Lucian?" I spot the girl and usher him to lay her on the couch. He starts to set her down but she clings to him, begging him not to let her go. "Sylvia, it's alright. You're safe now." he murmurs, sitting down on the couch beside her. "She's been abused, Lavania..." "I can see that." I retort, crouching down in front of her. "I'd like to help you. Will you let me?" I reach out a hand towards her. She responds by slashing out, digging her claws deep into my shoulder. Her arm shakes as she tries to deepen them in my shoulder.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:02 am

Just as I turn the knob for the water to cease, I hear the distinct sound of flesh being torn. In a flash I am downstairs fully clothed with my hand on the girl's wrist. I gently pull it out, completely ignoring her writhing beside me. Once her hand is completely removed for your skin I place it on her chest, now looking at Lucian. "Lucian, you know my distaste for unannounced guests." He looks at me, knowing full well that I'm only joking. "This isn't the time for jokes Drake. Sylvia has been brutally assaulted." I stare down at the girl and finally notice the terrible state she's in. Dark bruises across her face and around her eyes, cuts the length of her body, and she's taking in raspy breaths. "I can't help her. But I thought maybe one of you could." I can clearly see the sincerity in his eyes, and I nod my head in understanding.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 am

I outstretch my hand again as the wound in my shoulder heals quickly, gently placing it on her forehead. She writhes for a moment underneath my grip. "Relax, Sylvia. Rest your mind and relax." Calming, her eyes flutter closed and she drifts off to sleep. "Where the hell did you find her?" Lucian looks down at her, gently removing the hair from her face. "The vampire territory has gotten out of hand. They've got an entire network of trafficking going on. Fledglings much younger than her are being used as slaves." I turn going into the kitchen and getting out a cup before walking back into the room. "For when she wakes up." I raise up my wrist, about to bite into when Lucian says, "I know you're with child, but Lavania, this needs to end. Can you infiltrate the system as one of them. The slaves I mean." I pause, staring at him.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

I give Lucian a crazed look. "There is no way in hell I will let her do that Lucian! I already lost her once, and I can't bare to do that again." I hang my head for a moment in silence then raise it to finish my words. "I am truly sorry that this girl was harmed, but I'm not gonna let my wife endure that!" I turn to walk off when Lucian grabs me by the arm to stop me in my tracks. "Drake, this will just happen to hundreds of others if we don't stop it now. You don't want your own people dying do you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:00 am

I stare down into the cup. "What about Luiza or Marcela? They're bound to recognize my face if I try." "It won't do any good for them to." He says, eyes flashing in anger. "We need to stop this at the source, and while I hate to admit it, the aristocrat in charge of this is stronger than us. I don't know why or how, but he is." He releases your arm, stepping back. "I've already talked to a fae acquaintance of mine. He's agreed to change you. And to change Luiza into you in your absence." His eyes soften slightly as he glances down at the girl. "I wouldn't ask if there wasn't any other choice. Please, as their protector, as their queen, help them. Bring an end to this madness." I stand there, staring at the girl. "Take her to another room. Drake and I will discuss this." He nods, picking up the girl and leaving the room. I turn to you, setting down the still empty cup.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:16 am

I'm no longer looking at you, but up toward the ceiling. My hands are shoved into my pockets and I begin to lightly tap my foot. "So I guess this'll be giving Luiza another way to come onto me? Or another way for me to lose you? Why is it that, no matter how hard I try, there's always something I have to deal with?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 am

"Then tell me not to go, Drake. Tell me to stay here and I will." I cover my face with my hands, a shudder running through my body. "Tell me to stay her and love you and I'll never look back. " I raise my face, blood running down my cheeks from my tears. "I just keep thinking, what if that were my child? If the girl were our unborn daughter."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:28 am

I sigh deeply, knowing I'll regret what I'm about to say. "No. As much as I hate to say it, we are the monarchs of the vampire race. We have to eradicate this now." I grab you into a warm hug, placing my chin atop your head. "This will not happen to our child. That's a promise."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lavania Iulian

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 am

I wrap my arms around you, pressing my face into your neck. "I'll be safe. I promise you that." I pull away from you, still gripping your hand tightly. "Lucian, you may come back in." He appears in the next moment. "Well?" "I'll do it." He sighs, smiling slightly. "Thank you. I'll go contact my fae acquaintance." He turns to leave.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Drake Fane

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 am

"Lucian, you have to promise me I won't lose my wife this time." He stops in his tracks and sighs slightly to himself. "Drake, you know I -" "Promise me." He closes his eyes, knowing he can't promise. "I promise you Drake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iulian Estate   

Back to top Go down

The Iulian Estate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next